About the job
A Bell Attendant is responsible for transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Bell Attendant, you will be responsible for transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
What are we looking for?
Bell Attendants serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Commitment to respond to Guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience as a Bell person
- Previous experience working within a hotel