About the job
A Doorlady maintains frequent contact with Guests by welcoming them on arrival, assisting with departures, parking Guests’ cars as required, overseeing delivery and safe keeping of luggage, and providing others services for all Guests.
What will I be doing?
As a Doorlady, you serve as a key connection point between Guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. A Doorlady with the hotel property influences the Guest’s first impression, and therefore, must ensure always offer a professional and welcoming disposition. Specifically, the Doorlady will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Comply with Company brand standards at all times
- Welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests’ cars on the hotel premises, as required
- Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of all hotel vehicles
- Keep up to date on all hotel services as well as VIPs and special events
- Be knowledgeable on external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
A Doorlady serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience working within the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- A valid driver’s license with no outstanding driving restrictions or infringements
- Meticulous personal presentation and strong communication skills
- Strong good communication skills
- Calm, courteous, and discreet demeanor
- A good knowledge of the area and the country in general, preferred
- A passion for working on team as well as autonomously