About the job
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Gather customers’ feedbacks about the products and share the same with the sales supervisor.
- Conduct demonstration session.
- Monitor the stock level and report the same to the sales supervisor.
- Train the sales team.
Qualifications / Skills required:
- High School Degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to train others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Resident of Qatar