About the job
Responsible for Global Pipeline Certification System for offshore pipeline projects. Coordinating with IT for GPCS and GPCM issues. Liaise with Senior Quality Inspectors, Quality Inspectors, offshore QC supervisors and Drafting Dept.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Updating GPCS for various pipeline projects
- Monitoring smooth operation of GPCS during the project
- Acquiring GPCS project databases upon project completion for merging it into man frame. Compilation of electronic certification packages for client’s review and approval
- Coordinate with IT for GPCM issues
- Provide assistance to QC and Production personnel for TAB-CIR system
- Download drawings from LNDB/i-docs interface
- Upload piping data with engineering XL dump.
- Electronic update of Project Certification Module (PCM System)
- Electronic update of SAIC & MWIN system
- Compilation of Quality Dossier in both soft copy and hard copy format
- Verifying material traceability for package submission
- Data entry and package compilation for offshore hook-up jobs
- Preparation and distribution of weekly/monthly KPIs, Qls & Repair Rates
- Compilation of electronic certification packages for client’s review and approval
- Archiving documents for completed projects
- Maintain and comply with Company’s safety standards all time
- Competency of handling standalone PCM system during offshore hook-up activities
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- 2-year Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years technical or relevant experience.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- Computer Literate in MS Office Applications
- Ability to read and understand drawings, level 2 and level 3 procedures.
Executive Partner – Gartner
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar