About the job
- Contribute to the overall HNWI & Investment Banking Clients Relationships strategy and annual business plans/business growth plans. Update self on the current industry trends, economic events, regulatory requirements/changes set by QFC, QFMA and other relevant government bodies
- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with internal/external stakeholders to facilitate and capitalize on functional/operational/ strategic needs.
- Represent Lesha Bank at internal/external events/meetings, as directed by the Section Head, ensuring optimization of business opportunities.
- Conduct strategic reviews with existing and target customers to assess their future financing needs and align the Bank’s products accordingly (to include specific transactions, treasury, and transactional banking requirements)
- Developing Business from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified markets/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-sell (Real Estate, Private Equity products and Treasury products).
- Perform the implementation of efficient client retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts targeted at the HNWI & Investment Banking client segment aimed at raising capital growth, income generation, product sales, and new client growth targets.
- Assist the Section Head in coordination efforts with the respective product units, marketing, Business Units, and Cross-Sales section, in enhancing the product bundling capabilities, for improving sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on the client profiles/needs.
- Monitor the financial standing and profitability of the respective portfolio of client accounts to analyze performance and suggest suitable means to augment earnings on investments.
- Liaise with the respective stakeholders in arranging deals, trading and other investment products for the Banking clients in a timely manner
- Engage in continuous identification/analysis of competitive insights for leveraging the HNWI & Investment Banking client sales channels.
- Contribute towards periodic client profiling/segmentation based on appropriate attributes, for a better understanding of the current client base, client engagement, and prospect acquisition.
- Managing complex relationships independently.
- Delivering a full range of products to the marketplace with a high degree of confidence.
- Ensure strong communication with all interdependent divisions and proactively initiate cross-selling where there are opportunities.
- Seek customer feedback, manage complaints, and address these to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the bank.
- Provide regular reports to management on new customer pipeline and follow-up activity, and provide regular reports to clients regarding market developments or changes in market conditions
- Maintain corporate database to provide current and historical client information
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, Shari’a, risk management and all other internal policies, guidelines, and policies at all times
- Managing assigned risk assets portfolio in line with standards of quality and profitability.
- Ensuring the provision of high-quality and timely service to clients.
- Assessing business, financial & economic risks, and opportunities, and maximizing potential to cross-sell products.
- Preparing/executing a calling program designed to evaluate risk, assess opportunities, and maximize the potential to x-sell products.
- 10-15 years of total experience in the financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in banking with the HNWI & Banking client segment, with a strong understanding of the global banking industry.
- English is a must/ Arabic Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Economics
- Strong portfolio of HNWI clients
- Ability to raise large sums of capital in the local market
Cost Control Engineer
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar