About the job
- Achieving all Sales/Leasing targets set by management which can be amended from time to time.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers and provide purchase offers to sellers while obtaining all documents required.
- Calling prospective leads generated and assigned to you.
- Calling prospective clients to list new properties.
- Locating and inspecting appropriate properties for sale/rent.
- Update Property listing and manage Property leads.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties on, with accurate information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Deciding the method of sale, costs, and inspection times with the property owner or seller.
- Arranging property viewings and counseling clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages while updating lead status and task activities on CRM.
- Meeting with buyers/tenants to understand their requirements in a property providing them advice on terms and conditions of sale/rent.
- Help build strong client relationships by delivering “best in class” services.
- Providing relevant information to clients and returning calls in a timely manner.
- Pointing out properties’ best features to buyers/tenants and answering their questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Projecting a professional image of the agency to the public and adhering to company culture.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver license.
Real Estate Specialist
- @ Steps Real Estate
- Doha, Qatar