About the job
About The Role
As the Lead Field Technician in Aftermarket and Service, you will report to the Service Supervisor. You will be responsible for installing, testing, servicing, and repairing complex equipment to conform with company operating specifications and customer requirements. You will lead a team of Senior Technicians, Technicians & Junior Technicians to maintain and analyze equipment logs to identify equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
You will rely on moderate to extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks.
- Perform on-site field service directly to customers regarding installing, updating, operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and removing equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Execute assigned jobs under services/warranty and complete the job as per the budgeted man-hour.
- Install, test, service, troubleshoot, and repair complex equipment to conform with company operating specifications and customer requirements.
- Perform complex on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair, troubleshooting, and calibration after installation.
- Lead team(s) of Senior Technicians, Technicians & Junior Technicians to inspect equipment on a regular basis and provide repair services as needed to ensure proper functioning.
- Maintain and analyze equipment logs to identify equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
- Use SYCLO device and generate deliver time sheets, confirmations, job cards, EH&S site surveys, and employee engagement surveys.
- Meet assigned SOIP target (revenue, utilization, GM, call back rate, EH&S, and MFA).
- Assist Supervisors on startup jobs as and when required.
- Report escalated problems and spare parts requirements to Supervisor for necessary arrangements, install spare parts when attended, and develop team members.
- Attend weekly and monthly department Operation meetings well prepared.
- Attend EH&S trainings, follow guidelines at all times for self and team, in the usage of right tools & PPEs in an appropriate way. Inspect and inform Supervisors.
- Communicate effectively within the organization and with customers using company-provided mobile and laptop.
We are looking for someone who has the following qualifications:
- Technical Diploma or higher in HVAC
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency (Speaking, Reading & Writing) in English
- Communication skills (Understanding questions and responding correctly)
- Customer focus orientated
- Analytical thinking skills
- Team management skills
- Computer skills – writing e-mails, using MS Word, MS Excel & MS Presentation
- @ Management Solutions International
- Doha, Qatar