About the job
What will you do?
As a Principal you will be part of the TMEA leadership team, and will contribute to business growth in Operational Excellence consulting in Qatar. You are expected to lead and guide complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement effective solutions to produce a lasting impact for clients, and contribute to the development of new clients and markets and provide thought leadership to innovate offerings and approaches. You will develop and engage a team of Managers and Consultants with a strong focus on capability development and a high-performance work culture.
- Take an active leadership role in delivering the strategic plan in the market and continually grow a diversified engagement pipeline within target industries.
- Manage and enhance relationship with clients, with the objective of positioning the company as a trusted partner. Identify and pursue additional business opportunities.
- Manage the execution of multiple co-current complex consulting engagements to ensure the project and deliverables meet or exceed the client’s requirements and expectations, delivering superior value to clients.
- Participate and contribute to functional and/or industry networks to develop and share best practice.
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues to support their development within the organization.
- Consistently acting with integrity and acquiring new expertise/skills valuable to the firm as required to remain relevant and competitive.
Who are you?
- 10+ years working at a senior level for a leading management consulting firm.
- Engineering degree (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or similar, combined with hands-on experience in oil and gas/petrochemical industries.
- Proven experience in leading complex business / operations transformation programs characterized by both a high change management component and delivering rapid, step change sustainable results across multiple workstreams.
- Proven track record of generating and maintaining a consistent client base.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with ability to extensively interact and be a thought leader at the Executive level.
- Ability to manage diverse and remote team and guide them to achieve business and client objectives.
- Accept approximately 60% travel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly growing consulting environment.
- Fluency in Arabic is required.