About the job
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Buyer to join our team. You should have a proven track record of buying mid to high-end womenswear, menswear, and kids’ wear brands. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with vendors and selecting merchandise that meets our customer’s expectations while achieving sales and margin goals.
- Develop and execute a buying strategy for womenswear, menswear, and kids wear categories.
- Source and identify new brands, products and trends to keep our offerings fresh and exciting.
- Negotiate with vendors to obtain the best pricing and terms.
- Build strong relationships with vendors to ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Manage inventory levels and product mix to achieve sales and margin goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create promotions and marketing campaigns to drive traffic and sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Buyer for mid to high-end womenswear, menswear, and kids wear brands.
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry, including current trends and market conditions.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with vendors.
- Analytical skills and experience managing inventory levels and product mix.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Tech Ops Managed Services Go To Market Lead
- @ EY
- Doha, Qatar