About the job
- Market Analysis: Contributing to updated market intelligence on customers’ structure and knowledge, potential, opportunities, competition, price levels, macro and microeconomics.
- Marketing: Developing business through market research and early identification of service opportunities. Using BU approved sales tool to track and monitor future service opportunities. Giving feedback on portfolio gaps and future customer needs to support the R&D processes. Building and maintaining a lead and opportunity pipeline.
- Sales planning: Understanding customer needs and identifying opportunities. Pursuing and building business and customer relationships through proactive selling. Promoting and selling the full portfolio of service offerings to identified customers. Performing account management tasks as required.
- Sales: Visit customers and build up a lead and opportunity pipeline. Use BU approved quotation tool for service offerings. Present and actively follow up on quotations to secure business. Utilizing all opportunities to sell additional services to customers. Ensuring price quality. Tracking and monitoring quotations. Achieving sales order volume in line with agreed team and personal targets. Good knowledge of SFDC.
- Post Sales: Attending and contributing to risk reviews. Ensuring the collection of cash and contribute to avoid overdue payments. Continuously supporting to customers and follow up on further service requirements.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in service or industrial sales.
- Knowledge of transformers and high voltage products and their applications. Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers
- Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization. Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals.
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management. Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Ability to identify customer service needs and to match those with Hitachi Energy service offerings.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to meet customer service requirements.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.