About the job
As the school’s principal, you will create a vibrant, stimulating, and creative environment that will give leadership and guidance throughout the institution and instil a culture of collaborative effort and continual development centered on the needs of the students.
A group of British Academies that provide a world-class education system, whilst maintaining the highest standards of excellence and cultural integrity.
The school is dedicated to ensuring that all students achieve their potential by providing a supportive and caring learning environment; to inspire the next generation.
Their curriculum is based upon the proven and well-established curricula frameworks of both the English National Curriculum and Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) programs of study and on the most current research in education applied to the specific context of the State of Qatar.
- High quality education & culture of success
- Impressive learning environment
- A change to make a real difference in a prestigious school
- Career progression
- Work in a beautiful country with the best weather all year round
The ideal candidate
- MA in Educational Leadership
- Or NPQH
- Bed Degree or Degree with PGCE in your specialism subject
- Prior leadership experience in a similar role
- Experience with the British Curriculum
- Experience leading a All-through International School
- Excellent management and people skills
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience