About the job
Job Summary & Description
Working across the different areas in Qatar, you are expected to service, repair, maintain and install a variety of dormakaba products for our customers. As a Service Technician, you will be serving our customers through preventative, corrective, and reactive channels. You will collaborate with the Service Manager and Technical Support Teams to schedule work and advise of the best solutions to ensure we provide the best service.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Work independently and as a team member to provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Produce detailed, accurate and timely service reports.
- Document processes and follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Coordinate with the technical and customer support teams.
- Understand customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a technically related field as installation and servicing of Movable walls
- A valid Qatari driving license or any GCC driving License is a must.
- A good command of the English Language is a must, both verbal & written.
Sales Manager – iHorizons
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar