About the job
About the job
- Leads the monitoring and oversight of the Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures Contractor Team field planning, coordination, and execution activities within designated area of responsibility.
- Appraises the performance of the Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures Contractor Team in safety, quality and schedule
- Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the HOC, FAB yard-2 and updates S-curve performance of the contractor with analysis to achieve progress
- Ensures that the offshore Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures contractor Team develops, implements, and sustains its Safety and Quality program at site.
Review the off shore Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures contractor‘s Construction deliverables like Method statements, Construction Procedures, Concrete quality checks as per company specifications
- Recognised Engineering or Construction degree or significant experience with City & Guilds or similar diploma.
Knowledge And/or Experience
- Minimum 10 yrs. experience in fabrication, construction within the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Experience with Offshore concrete sub-sea structures and similar construction work at supervisory level and exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication, and construction of offshore sub-sea structures with EPCI contractors.
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
Senior Environmental Analyst
- @ Qatargas
- Doha, Qatar