About the job
BUSINESS TECHNICAL WRITER – Qatar
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for Business Technical Writer – to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in Business, Computer, Information Science or a related field.
- Eight years (8) years of experience in a business environment with specific exposure in Business Process and Data Analysis relating to Project Management required, preferably in oil and gas industry.
- Must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Experience in statistical and data mining techniques (Data Mining, Cleaning and Munging) to mind and analyze data from company databases, ERP and other legacy data sources/systems to drive optimization techniques and business strategies.
- Experience Data Visualization, dashboard and Reporting using Data Visualization Tools such as (Power PI, Tableau, SAS, Python, etc.) with experience using web services and clouds tools.
- Knowledge in Master data object definitions and models would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Business Process Analysis, Modelling, Optimizing and Workflow automation.
- Experience in business process analysis, modelling, notation, process improvement methodologies, optimization strategies and statistical process control.
- Experience in documentation and diagramming approaches used to describe typical business components including entity relationship diagrams, process diagrams, and workflow diagrams.
- Good exposure of Project Management principles and practices.
- Thorough understanding of Business Process management and ability to plan / conduct study and document the results.
- Expert proficiency in using MS Office suite applications, MS SharePoint and Power BI.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data modeling: Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Data Mining, Cleaning and Munging
- Data Visualization and Reporting (Power BI)
- Data warehousing and structures
- Business Process and workflow (SharePoint)
- Statistical analysis and Risk Analysis
- Database Programming (SQL)
- Software Engineering Skills
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
Offshore Construction Supervisor
- @ Brunel
- Doha, Qatar