About the job
JOINT SERVICES OPERATIONS
Primary purpose of job
To coordinate and supervise drone inspections in support of all companies working within the entire energy sector for the State of Qatar (Onshore and offshore, QatarEnergy, JV and other companies e.g. QChem, Woqod etc.) for Engineering Inspection, advanced 3D modelling of plant and facilities including emergency inspection where necessary.
Experience & Skills
• Fluent (level 6) in English both Verbal and Written.
• Demonstrated understanding of the regulations, operating requirements, and procedures for safely flying drones.
• Certified in Dangerous Goods by Sea.
• Well organized with specific planning skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• A knowledge of Support vessel operations and procedures
• To be competent with Windows MS word and Excel programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business, engineering or aviation field of study.
• 5 years’ oil and gas experience in logistics or engineering discipline.
- @ QatarEnergy
- Doha, Qatar