About the job
- Develop and manage the cloud roadmap and all associated architectural artifacts
- Lead cloud architecture enabling a diverse multi-cloud environment built on best practice
- Develop and maintain a cloud product map to support the reference framework
- Drive, design, and implicitly represent various cloud artifacts within the enterprise framework that represents cloud components and solutions.
- Partner with the business to align business objectives with cloud capabilities
- Develop enterprise architecture for cloud services and cloud patterns for use/reuse by Solution Architects and Application Architects.
- Manage the identification and addressing of client needs.
- Lead a team of Cloud Architects to review, validate customer requirements and translate initial scope documents
- Coach and mentor team members supporting as require achieving objectives
- Evaluate and design technical ‘end to end’ solutions.
- Update and maintain the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables for cloud technology
- Support resolution of cloud issues and constraints during delivery and project lifecycle
- Perform ongoing cloud research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential design and use within the Enterprise.
- Support the audit of cloud standards
- Demonstrate continued learning in related industry services and innovations.
- Drive the cloud cost monitoring and optimization tools strategy
- Support system integration across QF hybrid infrastructure
- Represent the S&A at senior level Platforms technical meetings.
- Provide the required support and technical guidance in the tenders, including the scope of work and technical evaluation.
- Review and support the demand process to ensure appropriate designs are delivered by vendors and successfully implemented by projects
- Support commercial is estimating the appropriateness and accuracy of supplier technology pricing and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a Computer Science
- 8 – 10 years of relevant full-time work experience in IT and business/industry including architecture design and deployment systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and implementations
- IT industry standards and frameworks certificates such as ITIL, COBIT, CISM, TOGAF
- IT certifications in Azure, MS Certified Azure Solution Architect and MS products
- Certifications in other clouds services such as Oracle OCI beneficial
- Team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and delight taking on new challenges.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships across the business and IT, collaborating with and influencing at all levels.
- Business and delivery focused with high energy drive and pragmatism
- Technology consultancy & Project management experience
- People Management: demonstrating ability to manage, motivate and drive teams
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Enterprise Architect – Aventus
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar