About the job
Tenders and Contracts Support
- Assist in the preparation of Tender documents along with suitable pricing mechanisms/schedule in the form of Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Rates, Lump Sum prices, etc. for inclusion in Tender documents.
- Assist in performing contractual and commercial evaluation of bids, with commercial tender tabulation, pricing and terms and conditions of the contract.
- Coordinate all the preparations of recommendation for awards to Tender Committee, letters of intent to award the Contract, and all Tender documents along with suitable pricing mechanisms/schedule.
- Assist in contractual and commercial evaluation of bids, with commercial tender tabulation, pricing and terms and conditions of the contract.
- Prepare Contract documents incorporating the effect of all negotiations, clarifications and qualifications.
- Receive, check applications and verify payment accuracy to ensure compliance with the contract terms.
- Check and inspect variations, change orders or concession requests with the contractor.
- Draft responses to tenderers queries where these specifically relate to contractual, commercial and financial aspects contained in the tender document in line with Q-Chem’s Policies & Procedures.
- Receive contractor claims, tender clarifications, direct to Contract Analyst to issue Tender Bulletins and/or report on validity.
- Organize records and update contracts/tenders, contractors, etc. to help maintain all high quality section’s documentations.
Contractors and End-Users Assistance
- Keep contact and relevant communications with contractors and end-users.
- Provide assistance with end-user on any Contracts and Tenders related issues as and when required.
- Assist in monitoring contracts’ expiry and value, and initiate new tender by coordination with end user.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices in order to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
- Implement all relevant Section’s policies, processes, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality, Health, Security, Safety and Environment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and relevant quality, health, safety, security and environmental procedures and controls across Project Engineering Section to guarantee employee safety and delivery of high quality products/services.
- Contribute to the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet departmental requirements, policies and standards.
- Contribute to the development of Qatari employees. This accountability is applicable to expatriate employees only.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Required : 3-year Diploma of any Engineering Course.
Preferred : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related discipline.
Required : Total of 3-5 years of experience in the O&G Industry, out of which 3 years at a Staff level.
Preferred : Experience in Petrochemicals Industry.
Other Job Specific Requirements and/or Vocational Accreditations
- MS Office Applications
- Materials Module in SAP
Required : English- proficient
Preferred : Arabic- working knowledge
Offshore Construction Supervisor
- @ Brunel
- Doha, Qatar
Hook-up (Brownfield) Professionals
- @ Brunel
- Doha, Qatar