About the job
Primary Roles And Responsibilities
- Know and manage the Site Specific Safety Plan or the Site Specific Location Plan.
- Responsible for PPE Budgets
- Maintain a presence in the field on a daily basis.
- Review of execution plans and scheduled work contribution to Field Installation Work Packages
- Ensure Job Hazard Analysis and Field Level Risk Assessments are completed
- Ensure that all workers and visitors have the proper orientations and training requirements.
- Guide and Mentor employees on Cord and Industry specific safety policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular safety audits and worksite inspections.
- Take an active role in on-site safety meetings, task hazard analysis, and incident investigations.
- Effectively plan, organize, communicate, and monitor progress on tasks and projects as they relate to Safety.
- Ensure the application of best practices and ethics when dealing with confidential information.
- Maintain all documentation requirements as outlined in the Site Specific Safety Plan.
- Conduct investigations for work-related injuries as well as other health and environment incidents to help respective department leads identifying root cause and working out corrective actions.
- Track progress of the committed improvement and corrective actions.
- Track the trends of incidents as well as resulting compensation and other indirect cost.
- Work with other disciplines on continuous improvement in HSE performance
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems.
- Responsible for personal safety safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Promoting health, safety and environmental awareness.
Industry Specific Experience:
- Minimum of 12-years experience in HSE discipline of projects in operating plants
- Personnel shall have the specified minimum project experience in process plants, mainly Oil & Gas or petrochemicals, and shall be knowledgeable of the applicable Engineering codes and standards.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Brown Field Oil and Gas Project Delivery as an HSE Engineer.
- 8 years’ plant facilities and HSE experience of which at least 2 years in managerial level.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in OHS
- Additional post graduate qualifications, accreditation or training including First Aid, Lead auditor in AS4801 & ISO14001, Return to Work Co-Coordinator
- MS Office suite
- Maintain HSE focus with the team to ensure OHSE requirements.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to:
- personal well-being;
- healthy and safe workplaces and activities; and
- Continuously improve Worley health, safety and environmental performance.
- Identify and report work hazards and incidents.
- @ Ooredoo
- Doha, Qatar
Strategy Director – Salt
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar