About the job
Are you an enthusiastic Early Career Teacher who is committed to ensuring the highest standards in Secondary Education? Be part of a successful British Academy in Doha, Qatar and send us your CV today!
This is an excellent school for ambitious ECT teachers looking to start their teaching careers in a successful, high-performing school where you would be able to use your positive and professional attitude to foster an environment of respect in the classroom and support the school in its aims to create a learning culture that reflects that there are no limits to what students can achieve.
A Premier Educational Institution that lies in the heart of Doha and caters to a mixed international cohort of students and has a culture of inspiration and success.
You will join a highly regarded, close-knit team of outstanding teachers in a school that is well resourced with a wide range of facilities.
The school is dedicated to ensuring that all students achieve their potential by providing a supportive and caring learning environment; to inspire the next generation.
- Complete your Early Career Development Programme
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Competitive salary & great benefits
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Degree with a PGCE
- QTS with an internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- NQT’s can apply August 2023 start
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar Job type: Contract Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience