About the job
- Design, construction, installation and operation management of irrigation network systems.
- Supervise and monitor the irrigation activities and take the corrective action.
- Supervise and ensure timely resolution of corrective maintenance requests/complaints.
- Coordinate all activities related and supervision of the third party contractor’s irrigation staff.
- Field supervision in irrigation maintenance systems with hands-on experience in scheduling and managing technicians.
- Knowledge of water requirement for lawns, trees, shrubs, ground cover plants seasonal plants, etc.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software and other computer applications.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Arabic language is a plus.
- Good reporting skills.
- Supervising and approving the construction of irrigation associated works as per project requirements.
- Observe, check and record work execution is in accordance with approved methods.
- Check instructions are being carried out.
- Monitor and record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the upper authority within the scope of work.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Irrigation Engineer.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Large Scale Projects or Asghal Projects.
- MMUP/UPDA License is an advantage.
- Must be in Doha, Qatar Interested candidates can submit your updated CV.