About the job
- Oversee all operational and administrative aspects of Liang as appropriate and be able to prioritise the required level of engagement in both areas depending on business volumes and other related parameters.
- Enforce and monitor that all operational standards, as per our policies, SOP and quality measures are in place at all times.
- Create and maintain a great synergy in Liang to assure maximum efficiency.
- Supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the restaurants at all times and carry out monthly or more frequent walk-throughs with the respective engineering and housekeeping colleagues and follow up accordingly on the produced reports to achieve an immaculate environment.
- Work closely with the respective Chef de Cuisine to plan menus, prices and promotional events for the restaurants in order to maximize revenue generating opportunities in line with market demands.
- Ensure that reservations are managed well within the outlet and seating capacities are effectively maximised.
- Constantly identify areas for improvement in service and food and beverage quality by reviewing various service quality audit reports, guest comment cards and guest incident reports, and formulate action plans accordingly, also in cooperation with the respective Chef de cuisine.
- Observe all aspects of the business forecasts and plan effectively to make most efficient arrangements for manpower, equipment and supplies accordingly.
- Ensure accuracy of all menus: current, spelled correctly, clean and presentable and ascertain menu descriptions are up to date and distributed appropriately.
- Maintain solid records of all Annual Leave and Public Holiday clearance and assure none are accumulated within the outlet.
- High School qualification or equivalent.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is preferred.
- Experience as restaurant manager in a high-volume restaurant with highest levels of service is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment, including 2 years in Food & Beverage.
- International work experience in at least two of the following regions: Asia, Europe, North America and preferably Middle East.
- Asian national with Chinese Cuisine experience is preferred.
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!
Senior Commercial Manager
- @ Mace
- Doha, Qatar