About the job
1. Conducting consultations with patients to assess their skin conditions and cosmetic needs.
2. Developing personalized treatment plans based on individual patient needs, preferences, and medical history.
3. Performing various cosmetic and aesthetic procedures, such as laser treatments, Botox injections, and chemical peels.
4. Treating a variety of skin conditions, such as acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
5. Conducting skin cancer screenings and biopsies.
6. Providing guidance and education to patients on proper skin care and maintenance.
7. Collaborating with other medical professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients.
Experience – Minimum 3 years (candidates without active MOPH Specialist license)
– 3 years at Government/ Semi – government hospital or
– 3 years in hospitals that provide Post graduate training programs (Government or Professional)