About the job
- Conduct Architectural Engineering activities and in-house site surveys for projects, from initial concept definition phase through to; engineering studies, FEED, detailed design and commissioning.
- Ensure the required Company technical assurance practices, engineering standards, environmental and safety policies are incorporated and followed, in work-scopes and whilst conducting Architectural Engineering activities. Review technical deviations and variations to approved guidelines, codes, standards and practices.
- Support Engineering Department to review, update and apply Company standards and Company’s amendments to external standards.
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of multidiscipline engineers for providing timely delivery of technical services to meet the project requirements.
- Co-ordinate engineering designs, develop and review multi-disciplinary workscopes for projects and other engineering activities. Ensure that the work-scope is comprehensive and clear.
- Review and approve method statements developed by contracted organisations for scope compliance. Liaise with contracted organisations to resolve technical issues.
- Develop, update and monitor schedules for in-house engineering activities, contribute to external FEED/EPIC scheduling activities and effective project delivery.
- Conduct evaluation of technical bid packages for scope compliance.
- Review and evaluate the Contract Changes / Variation to approved guidelines and practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
Chartered Engineer/Professional Engineer status or equivalent
10 years relevant post graduate experience of which 6 years should be related to the Oil and Gas Industry
Ability to identify and utilise relevant engineering standards and codes related to Architectural Engineering
Proven ability to manage time, cost and quality in engineering projects within a multiple project environment.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
Enterprise Architect – Aventus
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar