About the job
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Preparing design, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, working drawings, develops details and edits specifications.
- Design of electrical systems related to building services such as power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, earthing, security and ELV passive design and others deem relevant.
- Calculating voltage drop and sizing of emergency power and UPS.
- Assisting Senior / Lead Electrical Design Engineers on one or several projects depending on size, type and complexity.
- Applying sound engineering principles in the development of design solutions and the production of contract documentation whilst following instructions and guidance.
- Assuring the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation prepared by the assigned team.
- Understanding and implementing project management principles and able to work within project budgets and designing to budget.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 year’s work experience partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university.
Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities requirements, knowledge of Qatar and International codes, regulations and submission requirements.
High level of proficiency in Revit MEP, ACAD, Dialux and MS Office. Experience in AMTECH or ETAP software will be considered favorably.
Preferred to have QCD and having Qatar Municipality Registration.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate international project experience, with Middle East project experience preferred.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.