About the job
Primary purpose of job
Manage/control the activities of materials storage and supply to ensure efficient functioning of QatarEnergy’s Warehouse, Yard, Project, and Handling Section with the primary purpose of providing materials for uninterrupted production operations at all respective warehouse locations. Implement effective warehouse procedures, continuous development program to improve team capabilities and workflow quality adhering to all HSE requirements.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Materials environment in warehousing for Oil & Gas Industry, of which 5 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to function independently.
- Good management skills.
- Good knowledge of materials/equipment used in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Excellent level of English language skills.
- Safety and environmental awareness skills.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Safety, health, and environmental awareness.
Degree in Engineering / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
Drone Inspection Officer
- @ QatarEnergy
- Doha, Qatar