About the job
Position: Automotive Service Engineer (Vehicle/Truck)
Employment Type: Full Time
Place of Employment: Qatar
● Scheduling daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance works.
● Repair and maintenance of heavy and light fire fighting vehicles
● Coordinating and distributing customer requests.
● Creating service reports and define the required spare parts.
● Monitoring parts deliveries.
● Distributing and following up on the work accomplishment.
● Preparing monthly performance reports.
● Preparing technical reports.
● Commissioning and handover of vehicles.
● Support and communication to customers.
● Customer acquisition
- Degree in Automotive Engineering with diploma.
- Ability to work in a team
- Advanced knowledge of minimum 5 years of work Experience in automotive industry.
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of fire trucks, Heavy Vehicles and equipment’s.
- Specialized in automotive mechanical and electrical repair works.
- Work experience in automotive system.
- Analytical and able to read electrical wiring, pneumatic and hydraulic diagram.
- Analytical about trouble shooting (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Pneumatic & Hydraulic.)
- Knowledge in working with diagnose tools
- Knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Mandatory communication skills – Fluently in English / speak, read & write.
Interested Please send your CV’s to: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Support Intern
- @ Siemens
- Doha, Qatar
Customer Service Supervisor
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar