About the job
Provides Procurement Quality oversight of the EPC Contractor’s program for purchase of materials and equipment to verify quality requirements on behalf of COMPANY.
Reporting and Relationships
- Reports to the Head of Vendor Quality Surveillance (HoVQS) with interface/consultation with Company discipline engineers.
- Position is a full-time, residential quality position initially based in Doha Qatar.
- Coordination of Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) personnel representing Company.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 10 years project experience including Procurement Quality Surveillance for the delivery of LNG facilities or energy industry projects
- Preferred: Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in an electrical or instrument discipline
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
- Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
Technical and Business Skills
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards and procurement processes related to Control Systems, Fire and Gas Systems, HVAC, Control Valves, Electrical and Instrumentation Bulk commodities.
- Working within a structured Quality Management System essential.
- IRCA Audit Certification beneficial