About the job
We are seeking two highly skilled Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to join our team. The first BCBA will provide in-person services, while the second BCBA will provide part-time virtual/online services. The ideal candidates will have a passion for working with individuals with autism and related developmental disabilities and experience working in an educational and clinical setting. The BCBAs will conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and supervise behavior technicians.
- Conduct assessments using various standardized tools, including VB-MAPP, to develop an individualized treatment plan for each client.
- Develop and implement evidence-based behavior interventions to promote skill acquisition and reduce challenging behaviors.
- Provide training and supervision to behavior technicians and other team members to ensure that interventions are implemented correctly and effectively.
- Monitor and analyze client progress data to make data-driven decisions about treatment modifications.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments; assess the reasons behind a person’s behavior, identify the antecedents and consequences that maintain the behavior, and develop behavior intervention plans that address the underlying functions of the behavior.
- Develop and implement behavior intervention plans that are evidence-based and tailored to the individual’s unique needs and implement these plans with fidelity.
- Train caregivers, teachers, and other professionals in behavior analysis techniques and behavior intervention plans.
- Monitor progress and adjust intervention plans as needed to ensure that the individual is making meaningful progress toward their goals.
- Maintain ethical standards, including confidentiality, informed consent, and professional conduct.
- Master’s degree in behavior analysis, psychology, or a related field.
- Active BCBA certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with individuals with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Experience in clinical or school-based settings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.