About the job
- To prepare detailed credit proposals and assist the marketing team in maintaining the account relationship, resolving related issues, if any.
Key Result Areas
- Undertake spreading and in depth meaningful analysis of financial statements.
- Discuss customers requirements, line structure and related terms and conditions with Relationship Manager / Account Manager.
- Coordinate with Relationship Manager to ensure that all necessary information required for processing a credit proposal are obtained from the customer.
- Preparation of all credit proposals with due focus on risk analysis and mitigants, in terms of financial business, operational management and environmental factors and duly supported by the financial highlights addressing key factors, in accordance with the Bank Policy. Credit presentations to be prepared in precise and balanced manner and reflect high quality and standard.
- Acquire thorough knowledge about the bank’s credit policies, products and services.
- Establish cordial relationship with Credit Manager and provide clarifications on any queries raised.
- Attending to customers calls as may be required.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- An MBA is preferred with minimum experience of 0 – 3 years.
- Complete knowledge and clear understanding of the Bank’s credit policy and operating systems.
- Strong credit and legal knowledge and marketing skills mandatory.
- Thorough awareness of various financial product / services.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with ability to perform as a team player.
- PC skills required.
- @ Snoonu
- Doha, Qatar
Quality Assurance Manager
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar