About the job
- Responsible to design innovative and practical end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives of the LOB
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design, create and enhance application architecture and assist the client to shape their architectural vision and roadmap plan.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects from other LOBs to identify synergies in solutions and to adopt and standardize common tools and technologies across organization
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities of the organization
- Responsible to deliver artefacts, including technical and solution architecture. Contribute and review functional and non-functional requirements, interface specifications and high-level design documents.
- Oversee development, review artefacts of projects across LOB/scrum teams in order to ensure consistency with design and architecture guidelines
- Drive communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of technical architecture
- Plan and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of idea, complex solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
- Drive innovation to ensure that solutions drive value to the business and customers
- Liaise with external 3rd party suppliers and internal departments / IT teams to collaborate and design and implement robust solutions and interfaces between applications
- Ensure system designs are manageable, maintainable, scalable, resilient, sustainable, cost effective whilst addressing business requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that all application non-functional requirements are met, ensure thorough testing of NFRs and ensure corrective / preventive actions
- Lead the review and NFR sign off prior to production release .
- Responsible to correctly apply across programs/projects and products the relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Lead root cause analysis of reported critical incidents in operational production systems and recommend/ ensure implementation of effective preventive actions to avoid repetition.
- Experience, Skills and knowledge
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in end to end Salesforce implementation of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Mobile Apps, Pardot, etc.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software design and development.
- Experience in external system integrations and in-depth knowledge of integration Design patterns and Best practices
- Knowledge in Air Cargo domain would be preferred
- Should have in depth understanding and hands-on experience in design and development of Salesforce experience cloud and salesforce CMS.
- Experience in setting up end-2-end DevOps pipeline for salesforce projects
Executive Partner – Gartner
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar