About the job
Sales Engineer-Medical equipment
Qmedic- Doha Qatar
Scope of work:
Sales Engineer is responsible for actively managing the
technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with
the sales team as the key technical advisor for Co products.
- Responsible for development, delivery of product demonstrations and trial installations of
- Understand customer requirements, develop to promote the sale of company products, and to
- provide sales support.
- Develop sales plans to introduce new products into the market.
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Offers along with compliance and comparative data
- Prepare and deliver presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation
- and use, such as material handling equipment. Provide technical and
- non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding
- the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Diagnose problems with installed equipment and provide solutions
- Participate in negotiating tender and closing tender and contract terms.
- Conduct after sales services such as periodic preventive maintenance and/or corrective
- Performs other related duties as required by the Management.
Biomedical or mechanical Engineering Degree
AT least 2- years of experience in QATARI MARKET MEDICAL SALES EQUIPMENT
QATARI DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST HAVE