About the job
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 237 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- The Food & Beverage Server position assists in providing an expertly served dining experience conforming by clearing and resetting tables according to standards.
- The Food & Beverage Server is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests
- The Food & Beverage Server position assists in providing an enjoyable expertly served dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism, and friendliness
- Food & Beverage Server clear tables and reset them neatly, rapidly, and completely according to specification
- Ability to work, weekends, nights and holidays
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required. In addition to discreetly clearing tables, the Server Assistant performs side work, polishes silverware, and refills condiment containers and crumbs tables.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management
- Minimum 1 Year experience in a similar role
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
- @ Management Solutions International
- Doha, Qatar
- @ Snoonu
- Doha, Qatar
Advertising Design Specialist
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar