About the job
- Responsible to design innovative and practical end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives of the LOB
- Collaborate with Solution Architects from other LOBs to identify synergies in solutions and to adopt and standardize common tools and technologies across organization
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities of the organization
- Responsible to deliver artefacts, including Technical and Solution Architecture. Contribute and review Functional and Non-functional requirements, Interface specifications and high-level design documents.
- Oversee development, review artefacts of projects across LOB/scrum teams in order to ensure consistency with design and architecture guidelines
- Drive communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of technical architecture
- Plan and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of idea, complex solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
- Drive innovation to ensure that solutions drive value to the business and customers
- Liaise with external 3rd party suppliers and internal departments / IT teams to collaborate and design and implement robust solutions and interfaces between applications
- Ensure system designs are manageable, maintainable, scalable, resilient, sustainable, cost effective whilst addressing business requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that all application Non-Functional Requirements are met, ensure thorough testing of NFRs and ensure corrective / preventive actions
- Lead the review and NFR sign off prior to production release .
- Responsible to correctly apply across programs/projects and products the relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Lead root cause analysis of reported critical incidents in operational production systems and recommend/ ensure implementation of effective preventive actions to avoid repetition
Experience, Skills and knowledge
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 8 years of experience in MuleSoft Integration Platform.
- Experience in identify, analyze and design integration flows using MuleSoft
- Having good experience in design and development portal and easy on-boarding market customers with workflow.
- Having good experience in SOA, EI Design patterns and Best practices.
- Experience in developing custom connectors to salesforce
- Having good experience in integration with third party applications with salesforce.
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices.
Senior Commercial Manager
- @ Mace
- Doha, Qatar