About the job
EnerMech Qatar is currently seeking a Country Manager to oversee all operations in country, and to continue delivery of the high standards expected internally and external with our clients. The key objective of the role is to maintain delivery of current contracts and continue to add new clients and contracts to our business.
- To lead the business operationally for all activities in Qatar
- Maintain and drive profitability of owned contracts and projects.
- Identify and cultivate long term relationships with our current and potential customers to develop new business pipelines.
- Deliver against all budgeted and annual targets, developing plans to address opportunities and any visible shortfalls.
- Maintain “One EnerMech”, avoiding silos and internal business.
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
- Understand, promote, and introduce EnerMech value propositions to all relevant sector stakeholders, existing and prospective clients.
- Ownership and responsibility for agreed strategic sector pursuits and clients.
- To ensure EnerMech remain relevant and active in the sector business community, to gather opinion, trends and market intelligence to evolve the EnerMech sector strategy, offering and continue its differentiation from competitors.
- Active participation in the tendering process to establish winning proposals that satisfy internal governance and commercial requirements.
- Responsible for active forecasting against plans on a quarterly, monthly and as required basis using the company Business Forecast Tool (BFT).
- Work closely alongside BD teams to ensure opportunities are prioritized correctly.
- Ensure that EnerMech facilities are maintained to the highest standards and are fit for purpose for delivery to our clients.
- Establishment and maintenance of mature customer, supplier and stakeholder relationships of value.
- Lead the teams in delivery of all work in line with company safety and quality standards and in accordance with client, legislative and manufacturer recommendations.
- Develop the EnerMech brand and establish and maintaining credibility with all entities.
- Bring a degree of challenge into the tendering process to ensure the value proposition delivers against the customer strategic aims and includes innovation, best practice and added value benefit solutions to the customer.
- Represent EnerMech at relevant international trade shows, conferences, industry bodies and associations.
- Develop and deliver agreed budget.
- Support, develop and manage direct reports ensuring that any appropriate development and succession plans are in place.
- Maintain good working practices, relationships and communication with the other General/Country Managers and business stakeholders.
- Participate and support continuous improvement fostering innovation and positive behaviors.
- Ensure appropriate resources are competent and in place to meet required workload.
- Manage cashflow efficiently.
- Preparation of business cases for CAPEX expenditure to develop the business.
- Ensure all operational, technical, financial, quality and incident reports are accurate and completed on time.
- Identify and discuss any suitable targets for potential acquisition.
- Compliance and lead by example as per the Business Code of Conduct.
Recognized Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrate experience of working within the Process, Pipeline and Umbilical sector of the oil and gas industry.
- Strong track record in selling and managing engineered products/services in Qatar.
- Extensive career achievements in engineered solutions.
- Impressive personal credentials and history of continuous self-development.
- Currently/recently operating in a similar role.
- Instantly credible with personal and intellectual presence.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- IT literate and strong presenter.
- Ability to interface and represent the business with customers and suppliers.
- Attitudes and abilities that support the group’s core values.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- P&L management
Project Associate – Flow Talent
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar
Camp Administrator – Kone
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar