About the job
- Review and Analyze, Specifications, Drawings, Bill of Quantity, Proposals, and other documentation to prepare cost and labor estimates for projects.
- Float enquiries (RFQ) to receive quotations for the materials & services.
- Organizing bids for subcontract works and technical/commercial evaluation of Vendors & Subcontractors proposal.
- To carry out pre tender meetings & Site survey for the bidding & retrofit projects, to collect the drawings & details of existing equipment’s.
- Price negotiation & technical clarifications with suppliers during tender stage.
- Preparing Techno-commercial Proposal in compliance with client requirements specified in the RFQ/ITB, provide pricing in a timely manner and management of tender bids.
- Preparing technical submittals and reply to bid clarifications.
- Providing inputs to planning engineer for preparation of schedule, Histogram, S curve.
- Coordination with project team, if required.
- Preparation of bid timely manner before bid closing date.
- Coordination with other departments like Accounts, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Electrical as & when required.
- Ensure proper analysis of all information in the tender and initiate necessary corrective actions as required.
- Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations.
- Perform cost analyses, determine the duration of a project, procure vendors and subcontractors, and ensure that resources are managed and deadlines are met.
- Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires.
- Material submittals, price comparison & technical comparison for tendering & WIP projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 06 years’ experience in cost estimation of Civil/structural, interiors and Fit out works in Oil/Gas & Commercial sectors.
- GCC experience is highly preferable.
- Good Knowledge in Computer skills & especially in MS office.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge in read multi-disciplinary drawings.
- Good knowledge in construction process from conception to completion.
WHP Offshore Painting Superintendent
- @ Brunel
- Doha, Qatar