About the job
About your role:
We have embarked on an exciting digital transformation journey to leverage leading edge technology platforms as a key driver to redesign and enhance our digital platforms in order to provide great experience to our customers, business partners and employees. To accelerate this digital journey, we are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager who will lead large digital projects, formulate technical solutions, work with Project / Program Managers and overall lead the digital journey.
We are looking for experienced professionals, like you, who would have extensively worked on digital transformation programs, understand the technical nuances of building applications using Micro Services Architecture, has hands on experience on cloud platforms/ tools, familiar with DevOps CI/CD and have managed a pool of the technical architects in various digital transformation projects.
We need your product development experience in managing, designing, building, testing and implementing large programs following Agile delivery. You will be involved in evaluating and selecting the best technology, platform and application frameworks. You will define and implement non-functional requirements such as security, portability, scalability, operability, etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
You should hold a Bachelor Degree with minimum 10 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in handling large projects, following methodologies such as AGILE, Iterative Waterfall etc.
- Be up to date on the latest technology trends and implement the same based on the project needs
- Very strong understanding of Cloud technologies, adopt Open Source components and customize them to the project needs
- Strong experience in formulating technical solutions and led the delivery working closely with the Product Owners / Delivery leads
- Provide leadership and direction to the Delivery teams, work closely with the Project managers to manage the Project Schedules / timelines
- Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects, managing the complete Project lifecycle.
- Good understanding of the IT project estimation, budgeting processes, Project / Program Governance including Project Planning, Resourcing, Scheduling Deliveries, Work allocation, Risk & Issue management, Communication management
- Thorough understanding of the business processes and technology landscape pertaining to Airline Operations, while Flight ops would be preferred.
- Expertise in Agile/Waterfall software development practices, Design Thinking, Lean Software Management, User experience etc. are strongly preferred to be successful in this role.
- Excellent Stakeholder and People management skills, with ability to manage and work collaboratively with high-performance team of Business Analysts, UI/UX Designers, Technology Architects, development team, Software Testers, Product Owners, Business End Users, IT Security & Infrastructure Management teams
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and presentation skills, at organization leadership levels
- Excellent problem solving and solutioning mind set
- Experience in managing large, multi-cultural, geographically distributed software delivery and support organization
- Must be a Go-Getter with positive attitude, Self-motivating, innovative, open-minded and inspiring
Executive Partner – Gartner
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar