About the job
- Serves customers by helping them select products and cross-selling
- Drives sales through the engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service, quick responses and engaging conversation
- Manages financial transactions of the orders with local suppliers and drivers.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Meeting sales targets
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports
- Maintaining client records
- Up-selling and cross-selling with the client
- Taking client orders and generating mockups for the orders
- Negotiate prices and terms with clients
- Communicating with other departments and suppliers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Native Arabic speaker and writer
- Basic designing skills
- Experience with social media
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication in English
- Time management
- Fast Learning
- Full-time (8 hours/day)
- Friday off
- Saturday half day (5 hours)
- Msheireb location
Sales Manager – iHorizons
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar