About the job
About Your Role
You will provide IT solution architecture design for the assigned System. Your activities would include creating solution architecture blueprints for the assigned system, prioritizing work program, defining standards for design and development, reviewing requirements including non-functional requirements, reviewing solution and managing risks across projects/programs, to ensure timely delivery with quality and within budget.
You will also play a key role in driving innovation; create a digital strategy for the Line of Business and aligning business and IT strategy to ensure that everyone is aligned, in defining and implementing technical solutions for business problems.
- Responsible to design innovative and practical end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives of the LOB
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design, create and enhance application architecture and assist the client to shape their architectural vision and roadmap plan.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects from other LOBs to identify synergies in solutions and to adopt and standardize common tools and technologies across organization
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities of the organization
- Responsible to deliver artefacts, including technical and solution architecture. Contribute and review functional and non-functional requirements, interface specifications and high-level design documents.
- Oversee development, review artefacts of projects across LOB/scrum teams in order to ensure consistency with design and architecture guidelines
- Drive communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of technical architecture
- Plan and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of idea, complex solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
- Drive innovation to ensure that solutions drive value to the business and customers
- Liaise with external 3rd party suppliers and internal departments / IT teams to collaborate and design and implement robust solutions and interfaces between applications
- Ensure system designs are manageable, maintainable, scalable, resilient, sustainable, cost effective whilst addressing business requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that all application non-functional requirements are met, ensure thorough testing of NFRs and ensure corrective / preventive actions
- Lead the review and NFR sign off prior to production release .
- Responsible for correctly apply across programs/projects and products the relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Lead root cause analysis of reported critical incidents in operational production systems and recommend/ ensure implementation of effective preventive actions to avoid repetition
Experience, Skills and knowledge
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in end to end Salesforce implementation of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Mobile Apps, Pardot, etc.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software design and development.
- Experience in external system integrations and in-depth knowledge of integration Design patterns and Best practices
- Knowledge in Air Cargo domain would be preferred
- Should have in depth understanding and hands-on experience in design and development of Salesforce experience cloud and salesforce CMS.
- Experience in setting up end-2-end DevOps pipeline for salesforce projects
Senior Document Controller
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar
Data Scientist – TatbiQ
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar