About the job
About Your Role
You will provide IT integration architecture design, for the assigned Systems. Your activities involve creating integration architecture blueprints for the assigned system, prioritizing work program, defining standards for design and development, reviewing requirements including non-functional requirements, and managing review and risk across projects/programs, to ensure timely delivery with quality and within budget.
You will also play a key role in driving innovation; create a digital strategy for the Line of Business and aligning business and IT strategy to ensure that everyone is aligned, in defining and implementing technical solutions for business problems.
- Responsible to design innovative and practical end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives of the LOB
- Collaborate with Solution Architects from other LOBs to identify synergies in solutions and to adopt and standardize common tools and technologies across organization
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities of the organization
- Responsible to deliver artefacts, including Technical and Solution Architecture. Contribute and review Functional and Non-functional requirements, Interface specifications and high-level design documents.
- Oversee development, review artefacts of projects across LOB/scrum teams in order to ensure consistency with design and architecture guidelines
- Drive communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of technical architecture
- Plan and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of idea, complex solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
- Drive innovation to ensure that solutions drive value to the business and customers
- Liaise with external 3rd party suppliers and internal departments / IT teams to collaborate and design and implement robust solutions and interfaces between applications
- Ensure system designs are manageable, maintainable, scalable, resilient, sustainable, cost effective whilst addressing business requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that all application Non-Functional Requirements are met, ensure thorough testing of NFRs and ensure corrective / preventive actions
- Lead the review and NFR sign off prior to production release .
- Responsible to correctly apply across programs/projects and products the relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Lead root cause analysis of reported critical incidents in operational production systems and recommend/ ensure implementation of effective preventive actions to avoid repetition
Experience, Skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 8 years of experience in MuleSoft Integration Platform.
- Experience in identify, analyze and design integration flows using MuleSoft
- Having good experience in design and development portal and easy on-boarding market customers with workflow.
- Having good experience in SOA, EI Design patterns and Best practices.
- Experience in developing custom connectors to salesforce
- Having good experience in integration with third party applications with salesforce.
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices.
Specialist, Change and Communication
- @ Ooredoo
- Doha, Qatar