About the job
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation as the Commercial/Finance Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Strong and proactive communication with technical & business administration department heads, technical staff, project management, procurement and customer on commercial issues.
- Assure timely accounting on projects, JV’s , cost allocations, and timesheet bookings.
- Check the correctness of invoice bookings from suppliers and provide information in case of inquiries regarding invoices (payment terms and status etc)
- Review and drive existing process towards improvement & digitalization
- Close co-ordination with the project management team for booking of orders, invoicing follow-up on collection of payment,
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Students pursuing CA/ ACCA/ CPA or part-qualified CA/ACCA/CPA with Bachelor/Diploma in Commerce or Business Administration or Accounting.
- Good knowledge of commercial and project-controlling topics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, focus on Excel
- Language skills: excellent English skills, written and verbal Personal Skills
- Strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty
- Excellent analytical skills combined with proactive and hands-on qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate openly and effectively on all levels
- Able to be flexible in a dynamic environment and sometimes show the ability to work under pressure
- Capability to work within a team
- Motivated and curious with continuous strive to develop
Cost Control Engineer
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar
Senior Associate – FS External Audit
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar