About the job
Join our Digital Industries as an Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!As an Intern your role will entail the following
- Coordinate and liaise with sales team, customers, Partners for tasks assigned by sales team.
- Support preparation of necessary documentation for offer submission, order processing and logistic coordination between the partners and the OM team.
- Support preparation of necessary technical documents and letters to the partners on a timely basis.
- Helps the sales by working very closely with the Order Management team and track the deliveries of the orders and communicate to partners on a timely basis.
- Having weekly meetings with major partners to understand the delivery expectations and coordinate with the OM team to support on the same.
- Support the sales team with the yearly Partner certification process and the necessary documentation associated with the same.
- Independently handle industry tools and other administrative processes such as Damex etc.
- Prepare product-based quotations by doing necessary minimal configurations for received enquiries based on site visits and customer meetings / process requirements to align on the customer technical needs.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- You should be a fresh 2022 graduate of Electric Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Business Management. Candidates who graduated after November 2022 are preferred.
- You should be proficient in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word.
- You should have passion to learn and go the extra mile to support the Sales team and the customers.
- Technical knowledge of Electrical and Electronics domain would be preferred.
Senior Electrical Engineer
- @ Parsons Corporation
- Doha, Qatar