About the job
Our Luxury Real Estate Division – Alford Hughes is looking for a Real Estate Associate for their operations in Qatar.
The ideal Candidate will be responsible for market research in locations overseas where Alford Hughes operates, find new developments and communicate with developers to add prime properties to the Alford Hughes portfolio.
- Research locations to find exclusive properties and developers
- Communicate with developers, evaluate and add prime properties to Alford Hughes portfolio
- Prepare agreements with new developers and maintain relationships with all existing developers
- Liaise with the marketing team in creating and editing marketing material, social media posts and brochures for existing properties
- Prepare all sales presentation material
- Liaise with banks and legal entities to manage the buying/ registration process for investors/ clients
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills