About the job
- Ensure work standards of efficiency, punctuality and appearance are maintained by personnel.
- Ensure routine cleaning and disinfection of Clinical and Non-Clinical premises is carried out on daily basis to achieve the quality of cleaning and disinfection, to the acceptable standard, as per HMC Infection Control policies.
- Spot checks and inspections to ensure acceptable standards of cleanliness are maintained by the cleaners.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Log any deviation to the routine cleaning schedule and any special jobs carried out.
- Perform daily rounds, initiating contact with clients, staff, patients and others in the workplace.
- Ensure availability and maintenance of cleaning materials, chemicals, machinery and other supplies required by the department, and issue to the cleaners.
- Maintain and keep record of all the completed work, incident report, HSE reports, material records, disposal records and monthly consumption and duty records.
- Monitor and prepare material requisitions as per location.
- Prepare daily reports, work schedules, and provide inputs for monthly reports as required.
- Ensure all chemicals are stored in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Report any loss, theft, damage or strange behavior/ incident to management.
- Be approachable to all facility staff, patients and visitors.
- Motivate staff to work efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance – impart on the job trainings, wherever required.
- Identify training needs of staff and highlight the same to the Operations Manager.
Diploma in Hotel / Business Management or high school diploma with 5 years’ experience in facility management within healthcare sector.