About the job
The Principal HR Generalist Administrator provides solutions to problems in situations that may be atypical or infrequently occurring based on practice and existing precedents or procedures. The work of the Principal HR Generalist Administrator directly impacts the quality of the work of the team. They can communicate technical Generalist information to the team and suggest improvements to existing processes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to all business levels on HR issues, projects, or exercises to ensure that HR policies are appropriately applied and implemented and high standards in HR practice are achieved and maintained
- Mediate between the HR and Employees for day-to-day profile updates, such as but not limited to travels, vacations, and medical leaves, and update employee files, SAP transactions, contracts, service work orders, and letters
- Assist in new employee mobilization and onboarding and coordinate the accommodation and transportation.
- Assist in preparing employee visa and degree attestation with Government Relations
- Prepare and update monthly HR reports
- Coordinate other administrative tasks assigned by the HR Operations supervisor
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management of Information Systems, Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR operations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written language skills
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering a quality solution