About the job
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Assist the recruitment team in screening resumes and portfolios
- Schedule and confirm interviews with shortlisted applicants
- Conduct reference checks for selected candidates
- Learn basic interviewing techniques from senior recruiters and line managers
- Support HR team in developing, coordinating and rolling out all employee engagement activities
- Complete ad hoc projects and administrative tasks as requested.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related field
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.