About the job
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present with over and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Study and develop conceptual designs, prepare detailed engineering solutions, plan;
- Monitor and coordinate all assigned modifications and projects in conjunction with project;
- Management and end user team for a wide range of tasks related to discipline scope. Act as a key focal point for discipline engineering aspects for the in-house;
- Engineering/subcontracted engineering and review the design/engineering work conducted;
- In line with defined requirements, industry best practices and contractual agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineering (full time course);
- 10 years’ experience in the field of engineering in an engineering consultancy/Operating plant (Petrochemical/Oil & gas/Fertiliser) with at least 7 years in the design field of Petrochemical/Oil & gas/Fertiliser projects;
- Team leadership responsibilities and exposure to Project management;
- Proficiency in the English language.
Senior Environmental Analyst
- @ Qatargas
- Doha, Qatar