About the job
NES is looking to hire a Principal Consultant with Oil & Gas background to be based in our Qatar office!
- Evidence of identifying, registering and marketing best candidates available using external job board licenses, internal CV database, LinkedIn, professional bodies and any other modes to attract candidates.
- Demonstration of sourcing suitable candidates through referrals from other candidates and clients.
- Building credible relationships with candidates and clients, demonstrating knowledge of the sector and the market conditions that affect and influence roles and rates
- Effective qualification of job role with evidence of sourcing and placing candidates.
- Successful mobilisation of individuals with smooth issuing of visa and logistic plans as appropriate
- Evidence in maximising opportunities for the company by cross selling departments and candidates sourced throughout the recruitment process.
- Demonstrates management of diverse contractor base continually developing strong relationships to ensure we are the agency of choice.
- Evidence of having a successful track-record in conversion of accounts from prospecting stage to full trading, with an emphasis on high margin and generally favourable terms.
- Evidence of defining and executing a BD strategy for the desk, contacting and building relationships with decision makers via client meetings and regular telephone communication.
- Support the Operations Manager in promoting and leading business development within the office
- Management of key client relationships where required on designated accounts, ensuring client and contractor issues are addressed to identify opportunities, improvements and growth on accounts.
- Have an active input into the budgeting process for own desk and responsibility for its delivery
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the financial target requirements of personal billing delivery required to deliver against the P&L
- Must possess 6+ years of 360 Recruitment experience within Oil & Gas industry
- Must make a productive contribution to revenue generation and exceeding minimum standards on activity and results
- Must have great communication skills & building client-relationships with new & existing clients
- Good customer service experience
Offshore Construction Supervisor
- @ Brunel
- Doha, Qatar