About the job
You as an Project support, warehouse, logistic specialist will be part of Power Grids business based in Doha, Qatar. Supporting the execution of service project and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & Environment requirements, financial tar-gets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Import related activities: Reviewing shipping documents and ensure the documents are in line with Qatar customs requirement. Arranging quotes and finalize freight forwarder for Air freight & sea freight shipments and closing liaison with suppliers, freight forwarder & clearing agents to ensure the goods are customs cleared in a time bound manner. Also arranging approval from different ministries of EPC, Metrology, ICT for specific materials like chemicals, DGR cargo, telecommunications related items for custom clearance.
- Inventory management & warehousing: Coordinating with warehouse for receipt and physical verification of materials w.r.to shipping documents and Maintaining inventory file with all materials stored in warehouse. Regular update Inventory file for correct material availability status and coordination with warehouse for issuance of materials and reviewing of old Inventory and arrange disposal of old unused materials as per approvals from manager.
- GRN / PGI in SAP: Processing GRN in SAP upon delivery of material as per INCO terms and PGI in SAP for SD orders and prepare SAP delivery note for delivery to customers. If required, manual delivery note to be prepared.
- Transportation: Arranging transport and deliver materials to customer / project site and providing customer signed delivery note to the PMs for invoicing to customer.
- Handing over materials to customer or Kahramaa: Coordinating with Kahramaa representative and arrange delivery to KM warehouse. Submitting delivery note with material list to get the MTF form and E codes and arranging packing of materials, labelling, helpers to deliver the materials as per the agreed dates to KM.
- Export Related Activities: Arranging packing for the materials and freight forwarder or courier and preparation of shipping documents, AWB online and maintaining the ex-port log file. Also, coordination with factories for project defective materials and updating defect list on share point.
- Invoice Handling: Maintaining DHL invoices for courier cost allocation and GAC invoices for warehouse cost allocation to the relevant WBS or SO or Cost.
- SAP approvals: PO and SES release at SC level.
- Order Monitoring: Updating order monitoring file and follow up with suppliers for on time delivery and following up with suppliers for shipment readiness in coordination with PMs / SCM team. Expediting the delivery by regular follow up with suppliers in close coordination with PMs. Upon PO placement to supplier by GBS, ensure that all material orders are monitored as per INCO terms.
- Safety and Integrity: Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- 3+ years’ experience as Warehouse Keeping and Logistics Specialist.
- Strong customer awareness & communication skills, coupled with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment of technology, scope and service offerings.
- Highly organized and efficient coordination skills.
- Problem solving & conflict resolution with a sound understanding where escalation is required.
- Professional customer orientation, communication & presentation skills. A team player, dedication and commitment to quality, customer focus and flexibility.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Service Point Advisor – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar
Freight Manager – DHL
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar