About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Technical Systems Manager to join our team! In this role, you will get to manage technical activities related to Rail Systems components including Energy, Tunnel Ventilation Systems, Platform Screen Doors, Signalling, Telecommunications, SCADA, and Automatic Fare Collection. Also, the role shall cover Engineering, Design, Procurement / Manufacturing, Installation, T&C and management of the Defect Notification Period.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Take lead in all tasks assigned by the Rail Systems Director.
- Review technical documents related to Rail Systems.
- Assist and produce technical documents related to Rail Systems (design, tender documents, technical memos, etc).
- Coordinate with multiple disciplines leads for technical matters.
- Prepare presentations for Senior and Executive Management on technical-related matters.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering
- Minimum 12 years experience in rail, metro or related project experience.
- Strong track record in coordinating with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and technicians.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Ability to multitask and effectively problem-solve under high pressure.
- Ability to communicate and report to senior and executive management.
- GCC experience
Rider Coordinator – talabat
- @ Jobs in Qatar
- Doha, Qatar