About the job
Join our Digital Industries as the Customer Services Support Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging, And Future-Oriented!In this role you will support the customer services team to enhance the quality of services and develop the business of customer service.
- Support the field services team to manage Siemens’s install base at customers by documenting/delivering reports, support for providing the AOS (Asset Optimization Services) reports, and organizing for the service industry mall access to the key customers.
- Ensure that the customer’s system is updated to the latest software, quick fixes, and hardware.
- Prepare upgrade plans for the customer’s systems.
- Provide technical assistance to meet required company objectives of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Attend technical training that includes systems and instruments, application, process control, communication, and safety.
- Provide data as requested for any reports to assist management in decisions pertaining to customer satisfaction, sales marketing, engineering, quality control, support, and employee satisfaction.
- Support the Service Sales Manager as required to secure orders and service agreements.
- Use the PMD tool for quotations.
- Provide technical support and assistance for one or more projects, including project specification, functionality, testing and commissioning.
- Provide support for document preparation and align with the project team to obtain customer’s approval per document specification and schedule.
- Coordinate with customers for product-related issues and report it to the dedicated team for further support.
- Refer customer requests to company specialists (consultants) as required.
- Assist sales personnel with the resolution of customer responses.
- Attend bid review meetings as required by sales staff and management.
- Work in a team environment in a leadership position as well as a contributing member
- Support with visa applications, gate passes, training.
- Work with Bid Managers & CCC (Customer Care Center) team to provide the following:
- Task creation and development of special portals.
- ASSIST monitoring and KPIs for technical support tickets – escalate delayed cases as well as weekly reporting on open tickets.
- GSP Support – creating GSP activities, monitoring unassigned activities, and monitoring GSP data quality.
- productivity reporting data exports.
- NPS data generation, ﬁltration via CCC, and related phone calls.
- Monthly KPI reporting as well as SRR report preparation for the Lead country.
- Monitor customer portals for the latest RFQs for spares, e.g., Ariba.
- Use of Spares on Web.
- Service mall rollout support – factor uploads in SAP, creation of customer and user accounts in the mall.
- Track repair and the investigation status and ﬂag delays.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Must have Graduated in 2022 with Electrical, Electronic, Computer or Communication Engineering
- 0-1 years experience
- Knowledge of Industrial control systems
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Basic financial understanding
Customer Service Supervisor
- @ Qatar Airways
- Doha, Qatar